For information about Adult English Language classes, contact Alexis Harvey, VCC Language Learning Coordinator at 868-5798 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view brochure.
Immigration Settlement Services
Provides assistance to people who are learning to live in a new country. Settlement services help people develop skills and knowledge to participate in a new society. A free service for residents in the Neepawa, Gladstone and Minnedosa area.
Settlement assistance includes:
- Information and orientation about life in Canada and Minnedosa Click here for a booklet on Canadian Customs and Laws - This is also available in Korean and Ukrainian. Please contact the Neepawa & Area Settlement Services Office for a translated copy.
- Help filling out forms such as: Manitoba Health, S.I.N., Manitoba Provincial Nominee, Permanent Resident, etc.
- Support, information and assistance concerning immigration issues
- Referrals for education and employment
Settlement Partner Program - is where a Canadian is matched with a newcomer to offer help in adjusting to life in Canada. Volunteers can help in the following ways:
- Provide friendship and support
- Introduce community resources
- Provide the opportunity to practice English
List your available rental property by registering with Immigration Settlement Services.
ADDRESS: Box 598, Neepawa
CONTACT: Cheryl Campbell